The MICRA award aims to promote connected systems of technology transfer in order to drive economic growth and jobs across the Midlands region. This award will support us in our R&D efforts and commercialise our research to enhance efficiency in the chemicals industry. To find out more about the Midlands Innovation university partnership please visit their website here.
- Chemical Process Technologies: Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor
- Chemical Process Technologies: Batch Reactor
- Pyridine Chemisorption analysis service for characterisation of acid sites
- Raman Spectroscopy for online analysis: effect of gases, solids, laser power, aquisition time, signal/noise and more….
- Characterisation-directed kilo catalyst scale-up